Day Care package
This health screening programme requires one visit only. In addition to the Executive Clinic Package-A, this comprehensive physical examination profile includes tests like:
- Exercise Tolerance Test (ETT) if advised for detecting certain hidden cardiac abnormalities, which are not detected by ECG.
- Eye consultation.
- Glucose Random.
- Audiometry test/ Hearing test.
- Pulmonary Function Test to test the breathing and oxygen inhaling capacity.
- Hepatitis B screening. (Result next day)
- You will be required to arrive at the Executive Clinic at 9:00 AM on the day of your appointment.
- You will undergo a series of diagnostic procedures in the Eye, Radiology and Physiological Measurement Services.
- You will have consultations with a consultant physician.
A medical report is mailed to you within two to four weeks.
Blood tests included in Package B
- Glucose Fasting
- Liver Function Test
- Uric Acid
- ABO Grouping
- RBC Count
- Diff. Count
- Blood film screening for thalasemia
- Chest X-ray
- Stool (Oval/Occult)
- Dental check-up
Additional Consultations and Tests
Occasionally patients get concerned because extra tests are advised such as additional X-ray, specialist's opinion or more laboratory tests. This need not cause alarm and does not necessarily signify a medical problem. Occasionally, information to the physician or the initial laboratory screening suggests that additional tests could be useful. Such screening is aimed at early detection of unsuspected diseases for which effective specific treatment can be given. In a majority of cases, early diagnosis is a first step towards successful cure. The following additional tests are recommended for:
Men over 50 years
- Ophthalmologist consultation for detecting glaucoma
- Prostate specific antigen to rule out cancer of prostate
- Ultrasound of prostate to detect prostate enlargement.
Women over 35 years
- Mammography recommended for early detection of breast cancer.
- Ultrasound pelvis.
- Reporting at the Executive Clinic (Fasting) 9:00 AM.
- Blood/Specimen collection.
- Glucose Random
- Hepatitis "B" Surface antigen (results next day)
- Hepatitis "B" Surface antibody (results next day)
- Chest X-ray
- Vision test
- Dental check-up
- Ear, Nose & Throat/Hearing test
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Dietician's consultation
- Exercise Tolerance Test*
- Physician's consultation
- Please call a day before to confirm your appointment and to register your full name and date of birth at the Executive Clinic. In case you are in possession of a white plastic registration card, please bring it on the time of admission.
- Please report at 9:00 A M sharp at Executive Clinic otherwise blood report will not be ready by the time you go for doctors' consultation. One attendant per patient is allowed.
- Specimen containers should be collected prior to the first visit, either from the Hospital or from our Laboratory Collection Units.
- Twelve-hour fasting is required prior to the appointment, however you can drink water during fasting.
- "Hepatitis B" antibody/antigen results will be ready next day, if positive, patient will be informed.
- Male patient to come with chest shaved for ETT. Female patient to come one week after menstrual.
- Medical reports to be dispatched to the mailing address within two to four weeks from the date of doctor's consultation.
- Full payment in advance will be required for confirming your appointment.
- If your company is sponsoring your Executive Clinic visit, please make sure that you bring a letter of authorization on the day of your first visit. Otherwise cash payment in full will be required.