Normal Operations Continue
- We continue to provide care to all our patients at the Main Hospital, Consulting Clinics, Outreach Medical Centres, Laboratories, Radiology and Pharmacies.
- All In-patient services are available, as needed.
- Mothers and Children Services including Antenatal monitoring (ANC), for pregnant women, labour and delivery are available.
- Well baby vaccinations and Monitoring as well as Sick Children services are available.
- Cancer care, including chemotherapy and radiation therapy services are continuing as scheduled.
- Medical Care available for existing and new conditions. Click HERE to call your regular ongoing clinic.
- Operating rooms are open for all surgeries that cannot wait.
Tele-consultation Now Available
- Tele-Medicine is NOW AVAILABLE to enable you continue receiving care on phone/ zoom. For more information please click HERE
- For information on how to access your doctor, contact us on +254 733 889 933 or call your regular clinic/ email email@example.com. For Tele-Medicine services, please click HERE
Mobile Services Available
- Home laboratory sample collection service is available.
- Home pharmacy delivery service is available in Nairobi and its environs.