Our highly trained and experienced team of specialist doctors supported by ultra-modern technology strive to ensure excellent and safe care for patients with neurological conditions.
In May 2021, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi was accredited as a centre of excellence for the management of Acute Primary Stroke, becoming the first hospital in Africa to achieve this certification.
The accreditation was granted by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the recognized global leader in health quality standards, following a rigorous Clinical Care Program Certification (CCPC) audit conducted in May 2021. In line with this accreditation, AKUH,N has adopted international standards that provide for standardisation of care for Acute Primary Stroke and continuous evaluation of health outcomes.
Our section of neurology prides in offering the following services;
- A multi-disciplinary team that provides comprehensive holistic care to our patients.
- A robust inpatient consult service.
- A daily outpatient clinic including a Saturday clinic to accommodate our working patients.
- We accept referrals from all over the country and from neighboring countries.
- A patient support group to help our patient manage their disease process and provide an outlet for therapeutic discussions.
To book an appointment, please click HERE
Telephone contact: +254 (0) 709 931 487 or +254 (0) 20 366 2029/1487