General gynaecology consultation
Our general gynaecology consultations will cater
comprehensively to the most common women health concerns. If you are having any
of the following concerns kindly book a consultation with one of our
- Menstruation (absent, heavy, irregular, painful, too frequent, hormonal disorders)
- Infections or irritation (vulval and vaginal discharge, odor, irritation or itching, ulceration, pelvic infection, sexually transmitted infections).
- Family planning and contraceptive choices (contraceptive counselling, contraceptive placement or removal, management of side effects of contraceptive, preconception assessment).
- Early pregnancy assessment (confirmation and follow up of early pregnancy <3 months, assessment of early pregnancy bleeding, miscarriage, repeated pregnancy loss, molar pregnancy).
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Perimenopause and menopause issues (menopause symptom management, hormone replacement therapy, health promotion and protection, cancer prevention)
Our unit is well equipped to provide a one-stop service for
clients including ultrasound and lab testing.
We will provide a comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and
create a treatment plan. Sometimes we advise multidisciplinary care where we
manage you alongside other medical specialists to facilitate all-round faster
In addition to the general gynaecology consultations we also offer specialized services. These are
- Minimally invasive surgery – modern advanced surgical techniques that uses tiny cuts in the skin - or no cuts at all - rather than the large cuts used in traditional surgery.
- Gynaecologic oncology – for cancer screening, treatment and follow up
- Urogynaecology - focused on womens’ bladder problems, prolapse, and fistula
- Fertility and reproductive endocrinology – assessment and treatment of couples experiencing delays in conceiving.