What You Can Expect During Hospital Discharge
To help you plan your discharge from the hospital, you will be given an estimated date for discharge within 24 hours of your admission. We try our best to discharge all patients before 12 noon on the day you are due to leave the hospital.
Here are some additional things to expect as you prepare to leave the hospital:
- You will be expected to settle your hospital bill before leaving to go home.
- Our pharmacy can provide medicines that have been prescribed for you to take home.
- You may be provided with relevant instructions and information leaflets (e.g. diet, medications, wound care) for you to follow at home.
- You may be provided with equipment specific to your aftercare.
- Make sure you take all your items, including any valuables and money, home with you.
- You will receive a medical certificate stating that you have been discharged from the hospital.
- Our staff will schedule a follow up appointment for you to return to see the doctor in the clinic, if necessary.
- You will be expected to make your own transport arrangements. Our staff will inform you if there is a specific medical need and you require an ambulance service to take you home.
We wish you a successful hospital stay and speedy recovery.
Please read our section on Choose Concierge Services should you require Premium Service during your stay for cases regarding Women's Health, Labour and Delivery, and Child Care.
Please read our section on Concierge Services regarding your stay for any other medical care or treatment.