The Medical Weight Loss Clinic for Endocrinology Patients, run by the Internal Medicine Service Line,
provides services for patients who need to lose weight for better
management of chronic and acute diseases such as diabetes, Thyroid
Disorders, Adrenal Disorder, Autoimmune disorders, Polycystic Ovary
Syndrome etc. These clinics are being run by a team of internationally
accredited Endocrinologists and Nutritionists, and offer continued
medical evaluations and progress through the weight-loss process.
The following services are offered at the clinics:
• Identification of nutrition status and fitness level
• Medical evaluations for weight related conditions
• Body composition testing (measurement of Resting Metabolic Rate and percentage body fat)
• Metabolic profiling for possible nutrient deficiencies and/or hormonal abilities)
• Dietary Assessment and Weight Loss Plan
• On the spot brief free assessment by Senior Physiotherapist.
Specialized diets by our Nutritionists can be tailored for:
at high risk including patients with diabetes, Polycystic Ovary
Syndrome, Morbid Obesity with Body Mass Index (BMI) > 40, and the
• Patients with nutritional deficiencies, metabolic diseases and medical conditions due to chronic or acute disease states.
you are overweight and need to lose weight for better disease
management, consult our Endocrinologist and Nutritionist team at our
Diabetic Weight Loss Clinic, located at 1st Floor, Nazarali Walji
Building, The Aga Khan University Hospital, Stadium Road Campus. For
appointments, call, 021-111-911-911.
Call (021) 111 111 911
Prepare for your clinic appointment