Home Health is designed to make quality medical care more easily accessible, comfortable and convenient for people who are elderly, chronically ill, living with incurable diseases, recovering from surgery, disabled or need specialised care. Any person who falls into these categories can benefit from the Home Health services offered by The Aga Khan University Hospital.
Some of our services include physician home visit and assessment, changes of surgical wound dressing, administration of antibiotics and insertion of intravenous cannulation, administration of nebulizers, respiratory therapy, administration of enema, urinary catheterization, nasogastric tube insertion, stoma care, vital signs, hygiene care and assisting patients with activities of daily living, etc.
We implement a customised plan for patients, whether they need short-term care while recovering from an injury or long-term support due to a chronic illness, our certified and highly qualified team of Home Health Services is there for support.
The list of services includes:
- Physician Consultation: A family physician provides medical treatment, prescribe medicines and guide for nutritional requirements.
- Nursing Procedures: The nursing staff is professionally trained in performing procedures and brings medicines and surgical items as per the medical condition of the patient.
- Home Physiotherapy: Skilled physiotherapist provides comprehensive rehabilitation services at home for convenience of patients who finds it difficult to travel to therapy centers.
- Geriatric Care (elderly care): Stay with persons of old age to assist them and their family in self-care related daily life activities.
- Palliative Care: Multidisciplinary clinical team consisting of medical doctors, nursing and allied health members will be available for patients with active, progressive, far-advanced disease.
- Home lab sample collection: Our professional team collect blood samples at your door step.
- Home delivery of medicines: Conveniently deliver medicines at your home.
For more information, please call 021 111 911 911.